I sent this earlier but it never came through.  I'm guessing because of the
attached pic.  So here is a link instead.

http://img.skitch.com/20110301-ce2xaifi25qjprx3pp1ggdmqxi.jpg

This is the one that had the problem with the harmonic balancer.

Next problem already identified: driver's floor soaking wet.  I pulled all the
mats and padding out and there's some rust on the floor pan but no perforation.
 So I'll hit that with rust converter and some POR-15.  Would this likely be a
clogged drain on the air intake?

Some water in the trunk also, but there was a bunch of leaves and dirt all
around the seal so I think this was causing water to back up and overflow into
the trunk.  I cleaned that all out; the seal itself seems OK.  The rear window
seal is not in such good shape, however... quite a number of cracks along the
bottom.

Fun to have a new project... hoping its something I can get on the road fairly
quickly.

Allan
--
1983 300D