So when I pulled the water-saturated floor mats out of the 300SD, the
bottom layer (seems to be tar paper over a thin sheet of foam)
completely fell apart.  Is this material available?  I'm thinking of
replacing it with DynaMat or DynaPlate but that's rather expensive.  Or
maybe some bulk silicone foam padding.

Also I may need a new set of floor mats (the top level protective mats
and the "middle" level foam-padded mats) or even an entire carpet set,
depending on how well mine clean up.  At minimum, I'm missing the padded
mat from the right rear.  Anyone got any in good condition?  The color
is sort of a golden.  Seat leather is brown/tan (not dark brown).

Allan
--
1983 300D
1979 300SD