Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:22:36 -0500
From: toms cat1 <tomsc...@hotmail.com>
To: mercedes diesel <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Change of plans: restoring "Marlene Diederich"... a new
    blog

 nearly sold my 1975 W115 300D last week, but I got annoyed with a
no-show buyer.... so I have reconsidered the whole thing.  Bottom line:
 I love the car too much to part with it.  So I have a new project,
and... leaping into the 21st Century with my son Brian's urging, I have
started a blog to chronicle the process.  I have even given her a name,
finally, as you will see.  That is a first for me.

Please cut
me some slack on this blog stuff, since it is all new to me, being a
20th---and sometimes a 19th--- Century guy.  But, damn the torpedoes....
 Full Steam Ahead!  (Rear Admiral David G. Farragut, lashed to the
rigging of the USS Hartford at the Battle of Mobile Bay, August 5,
1864).
http://mercedesdieselrebuildingdiederich.blogspot.com/

Tom Schuch
SE Connecticut