I was listening to Adam Carolla's (of the now defunct Man Show) car podcast the
other day when a guy from Seattle called in and was pondering the purchase of
an S600 with a V12 that he could get a "deal" on for $17,000.

It was a real pleasure to hear both Adam and even more so his resident car guy,
Bill Ganz, tell the caller that they were in a for a serious bag of hurt if
they bought the car.

Dan