From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Allan Streib
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:03 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] rental steam cleaners?

Anyone ever used a steam cleaner on their carpet/interior?  I'm thinking of
renting one to clean up the interior of the W116 300SD I recently bought.
The carpeting is not worn out but it is really dirty.  Or is it better to
just take it to a real detail shop and let them do it?

Allan
--
1983 300D
1979 300SD