Yep, 'already thought it, too, but I was trying to be nice.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Always watching rear ends

Guess you sorta know what I am going to say?

Hendrik
who needs to focus

relng...@aol.com wrote:
...And when did it begin that cops could look up your information by running your license plate on the road? I read in the blotter all the time that cops
determined that someone had an expired driver license by running their
plate. etc...

Ever since they have had on board computer screens and now they are using plate reading cameras which will alert them when an out of license or wanted vehicle is spotted. My C300 has never had a front plate (required here) but I think they look at the rears.

RLE