12" PowerBooks were/are one of the most desirable PBs ever made.  There was a
huge outcry in the Mac community when they discontinued them.

Very popular in the education and scientific community, mostly due to the small
form factor and processor power.

These things continue to hold their value in the secondary market, better than
their larger (15" & 17") counterparts ever did.

MacDan