Dieselhead wrote:
> So what is SC doing about the problem?

Document the problem, then develop a plan.
All I hear is innuendo and supposition followed by outrage that there
is a problem.  I was part of that crewe for a while.  I don't join in
the hollerin' anymore about this problem, because I don't believe the
media hype on this type of stuff.  They have agendas that don't match
my politic.  Again, document the problem thoroughly.  Then lets cut
with the innuendo and feverish hype, and then peaceably develop some
human action to solve the crisis, if it is a crisis.  I live in the
largest hispanic municipality in the state.  No real problems here -
seems documented is the norm as far as I know, and there are plenty to
know here, i.e. 60k.
mao