Wow, over 60K for a Sprinter on closeout? My fully loaded 2 year leftover '06 Sprinter 2500 standard roof Passenger van was priced at $36K in August of 2007! The similarly equipped 10 passenger 07 high roof van we tested earlier that summer was 41K. The only passenger van on the lot when we finally decided to buy one was that '06 with 600 miles on it! I guess the '07's were more popular with the new body style and the new, quieter V6 Diesel. I preferred The earlier Sprinters since the body seemed more solid, and the doors closed with a metallic clunk sound similar to a W116 Mercedes. Also, the seats, both upholstery and design, were higher quality. The 2.7L 5 cylinder Diesel was louder, vibrated a bit more and had more exhaust odor than the V6 Diesel. I did grow to like the sound and smell of it, kind of harkened back to the old SD.

Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon