Alex Chamberlain wrote:
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Bill Ringgold <billr32...@comcast.net> wrote:
Thanks to all.  A year away with a lot of luck, but I need to start saving
my pennies now.  I could spend a week on a cruise ship in the Caribbean for
the price of a set of tires.

Good point. Advertise the useless tires for $400 OBO with the 18" wheels, and start looking for a set of 16" wheels. Did he say 255/60R16?

Oops, hard to find anything but truck tires in that size these days.
These do look like good truck tires though. And the W140 does weigh about as much as a van or SUV.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Road+Venture+APT+KL51&partnum=56HR6KL51