Ahh -- an Okie then.

--R

On 4/19/2011 11:30 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
It was white trash. Yes, if it was some illegal mexican I would never be able to catch them. I can find this white trash lady and get a judgement on her, even if I never get any money at least it will be hanging over hear head.

On 4/19/2011 4:03 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
He did not say what the national origins of the hitter were, but in Texas the chances of a "guest worker" (comprising a large fraction of the population) having either 1) a license, 2) a registration, 3) insurance, and/or 4) legal papers is vanishingly small. My guess is that OK is not radically different.

--R

Allan wrote:
> If you have to sue the other party it's unlikely you'll get any money. If they had money they would have insurance. That they don't have insurance tells you they think they have nothing to lose.

-----
No virus found in this message.