From: andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Mon, April 25, 2011 4:30:12 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Beyond OT: How to bait a trap to catch a wascally wabbit

The d*mned cottontail rabbit left us alone last year but this year is in the
back yard every morning, grazing the weeds and patiently waiting for my
veggies (especially soybeands) to emerge so he can nip them off at ground
level.  This furry vandal has no redeeming qualities.

I set a trap to snare him but he was completely unmoved by my choice of bait
(carrots, fresh lettuce, melon pieces).  What could possibly entice him?
This is a savvy, well fed urban wabbit, not a naive country bumpkin.

TIA,

Andrew
1983 and 1985 300CD and 300TDs