Despite the recent "toyotazidation" of the company, Mercedes is still selling
many cars. I disagree with these cheapening tactics which is why I'm sticking
to the older cars. It's rather unlikely that I would ever buy a new Mercedes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2011, at 4:54 PM, ernest breakfield