People:  The topic line says "trap" not "shoot".  I could very easily
dispatch the rabbit; the challenge is to TRAP and release him or her far
away from the garden.

As an incentive, I will ship a jar of homemade jalapeno pepper jelly - made
without any unnatural resources - to the first list member who comes up with
a successful resolution of my problem that does not involve lethal methods.
Andrew