I subscribe to a "deal of the day" web site where you routinely get something
cheap, only to find out they are going to gouge you on shipping.

The last time I was going to buy an HDMI cable that was $1-$2, I went through
the purchase process to find that shipping was $14.95.

So much for a cheap HDMI cable.

Dan

Sent from my iPod