On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If anyone is interested, there is some kind of coupe (126?) that I have
> passed at a rural car dealer several times.
>
> I suspect you can Google "alafia auto" and find them if they have a web
> presence.

This one, in Lithia, FL?
http://www.alafiaautos.com/

No Mercedes in the online inventory, although that '89 Vette
convertible for $5K looks like a good deal if you're into that sort of
thing.  I always think the combination of black paint with a tan
leather interior makes any car look a few notches classier.

A pristine '91 560SEC is definitely on my dream car shopping list.
I've looked at a few locally, but they were all thrashed.

Alex