On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:42:46 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> What kind of wine should I take to a Thanksgiving dinner? I'm a non
> drinker  and I am clueless.

A white wine.

You have several choices:

- domestic from the Napa Valley California area, as well as many other
     places,
- imported from (in alphabetical order),
        Australia
        France
        Germany
        New Zealand
        as well as other places.

Some prefer the French wines, which are touted to be the be-all and
end-all of wines. I disagree. I prefer German white wines from the
Mosel-Saar-Ruwer district, which have a delightful mellow taste. One of
the wines I've sampled recently has been Pinot Grigio. It has a noticably
sharper taste than the Mosels.

HTH.

Craig