To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Windshield wiper blades

What's going on that I can no longer purchase wiper blade inserts to replace the rubber pieces that are deteriorating? The only replacements now in the auto supply stores here are complete assemblies distinguished from one another only by their length. Actually, my only issue is that they are expensive. Anyone know of an economical source of good quality inserts for various makes and models? While on the subject, is there a product I can apply to the rubber to make it last longer?

Jerry
82 240D

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6165 (20110530) __________

http://www.eset.com