So, let me guess here. The don is WILTON!

Randy

On 01/06/2011 3:35 PM, andrew strasfogel wrote:
Yeah, they are part of the infamous Georgia Mercedes mafia...

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Rusty Cullens<buymbpa...@gmail.com>  wrote:

My Ole Buddy Kenny Redmond.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
www.buyMBparts.biz<http://www.buymbparts.biz/>
www.buyEUROparts.biz<http://www.buyeuroparts.biz/>
www.buyASIANparts.biz<http://www.buyasianparts.biz/>
Tel/ 1-800-741-5252
Fax/ 770-454-9745
ICQ 427542441
AIM BuyMBparts

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew strasfogel"<
astrasfo...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List"<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:31 PM

Subject: Re: [MBZ] Annoying cockpit noise in W123 300TD turbodiesel

The Benz Store.  1-800-631-4170.  They also have a pretty good supply of
used parts.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Max Dillon<meadedil...@bellsouth.net
wrote:
Let us know how it turns out. Which shop did the rebuild?
-Max

andrew strasfogel<astrasfo...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Brilliant idea. I called and they as much as confessed that they screwed
up
when rebuilding the speedo by not replacing a brass sleeve that can
vibrate
when worn. A replacement is on the way. Andrew 1983 300TD 1985 300TD On
Mon,