RLE,
I explained below "who" Harry is NOT "how" I know him. The Mayor of Twopossums,
NY is named Weiner and he spends way too much time on the social networks. It
seems he's in love with his own body. I have no knowledge as to how hairy he is
although I've been told quite a few women know. I don't think there is a
Twopossums, Georgia, although I've heard of Polecat, NY.

<I think he's the Mayor of Twopossums, Georgia but I'm wondering how Hale knows
how hairy he is.
RLE

Harry Rat is the guy who keeps the official measurement for a knot. However,
it's been noted that as he's gotten older the knot may be coming untied and the
measurement <has been changing...at least it appears that way based upon the
numerous numbers listed for the official size of a knot :-)))))
Best Wishes,
Roger Hale
Monroe, Ga.