On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> If you are every near Dayton, OH, stop in at the Air Force Museum.  There is
> on there (I think it's the interceptor prototype, not the spy plane).  Great
> hulking predatory looking thing up close, great fun.

The Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon (about an hour's
drive southwest of Portland) has a very nicely preserved (restored?)
SR-71.  It's kind of overshadowed (literally) by the Spruce Goose next
to it, though---on one of whose wings the Blackbird could sit with
room to spare.

http://www.evergreenmuseum.org

Alex