I have been to a number of the "Monster Truck Magness" as my youngest used to
call it.

I used to do the math when we went to these things and figured these guys we
grossing some serious coin.

The Gravedigger guy had it down to an art, and nearly everyone had some sort of
his swag. I recall that he even had some sort of video podcast or something,
which at the time was pretty progressive.

And of course, it required a paid subscription to view it...

Dan

Sent from my iPhone