The sunroof is quite rare, the car is as well IF it's actual 50k and not
rotted.

Prices are all over the map. Body concerns, as well as the state of the
trim. Good trim, or refinishing the interior and exterior trim is expensive.

My shot in the dark would be $1,500 for a (solid) project car to $18,500 at
the top end for a 'normal' example (not collector quality but very nice).

Mac