Mao, I salute you man. The whole system of government regulations is wrong
and once your nose goes under the tent you are part of the "wrong side"
thinking.

Stand strong, stay strong, and stay independent.  The founders believed
rightly that it was governments duty to provide Life, Liberty, and the
Pursuit of Happiness.  Key word that has been twisted is that "Pursuit of "
does not mean "Government Grantee of ".

Most of us are now NOT working jobs that have been moved to a third world
country and cheap labor because business for the past 40 years have been
leaving this country to get away from "government regulation" that forces
payment of social programs in addition to wages that exceed the unit profit
point for the goods produced.

Steel industry:  Moved off shore, to countries with no EPA, no unions, no
workers comp, and low taxes, and cheap labor.
Auto industry:  Moved off shore, to countries with no EPA, no unions, no
unemployment and insurance packages for workers, low taxes, cheap labor.
Electronics industry:  Same pattern.
Chemical industry:  Same pattern
Oil industry:..      Same pattern... been over 25 years since a new refinery
was built in America.. Reason, can't pass new EPA regulations. make
GreenPeace happy, AND make a profit.
The list of industries is to long to list here.
Over 2,400 whole companies closed up shop last year and moved out of the
country. 1.8 Million jobs lost... repeat for last 40 years.

Our government has closed businesses and taken American jobs off the market
for the last 40 years by adding costs and regulations while we have sucked
the government feel good tit of happiness.

Bought anything lately that was "Made in America"???  American jobs are now
mostly in the "Service Industry".... when I was a kid on the farm our bull
used to "service" our cows... kinda tell the story there.  We're
"serviced"....

Rant over.