The rates at our CU are competitive, as well them having an in-house title and
real estate group that gives discounted fees to members.

We will save about $1500 on our closing costs due to this.

I did shop around for better terms/rates but didn't find any.

Another nice thing is their ability to offer non-traditional products, such as
a 20 year mortgage. I couldn't find any any local banks that would do a 20 year
note - they would only do a 15 or 30 year note.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone