In other words, he could dish it out on Mercedes but couldn't stand the heat
in Banned.

Actually, his demise was quite funny to watch over on the Banned side of the
world.

Let's not forget that he said, if I remember correctly, that English was his
second language. Maybe he could have lasted longer if he could have
expressed himself in Spanish instead.