Has anyone here ever successfully removed a 123 front fender?  They
goop the hell outta the seam under there and I can't figure out how to
separate the fender from the body.  I can swing the whole thing out
quite a ways, but it just pivots from that seam and won't budge
upward. I've run a razor knife along the full length and heated it up
with my propane torch, but nothing's doing.

I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about. I removed the fenders from my smashed '82 wagon and there wasn't any glue holding them on. Just screws.

Ralph Wasserbaech
'83 300CD   my car
'90 300D   '01 E320 Wagon    wife's cars
'82 300TD  parts car
'82 300TD currently smashed