Springs on the rear should be very easy. Remove nut from top of each rest
shock, maybe the rear muffler, jack up the rear, springs fall out.

Max

Ralph Robertson <rare...@gmail.com> wrote:

There is no difference in the wear pattern on the rear tires. Are these
rubber bushings a part of the spring setup? I will get these eccentric
bushings from Rusty and try it. Sounds like it should be a simpler job than
replacing the springs. I had thought that adding "air bags" would be the
answer, but had not heard anyone ever mention putting these on mercedes.
Thanks.

Ralph