Subject: 85 Mercedes wagon Turbo Diesel Runs and Drives - $600 ( Hartland VT)
Date:   Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:   fred.s...@yahoo.com
To:     fred.s...@verizon.net

fred.s...@yahoo.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.

Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/2464002784.html to contact the person who posted this.

   85 Mercedes wagon Turbo Diesel Runs and Drives

Date: 2011-06-26, 7:46PM

1985 Turbo Diesel Mercedes wagon automatic has 200k miles which means it should still have plenty of life left for it being a diesel which should last around 500k this has awesome leather interior in mint condition, not to much rust on this old car and it runs and drives well, might need back brakes but are not to bad yet.. i bought this car for my brother inlaw who couldn't come up with the money so im putting it up for sale to try and get some of my money back.. i have 700 invested and asking 600 firm to just get rid of it...

email me at justric...@yahoo.com
or call 802 356 2886

   * Location: Hartland VT
   * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
     commercial interests

Original URL: http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/2464002784.html

/this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to: /http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/U2FsdGVkX18yNTgwNjI1OLz1muJUIexvJq_WuCXXFN4Zx-QP621HJTJv0VY1nfh7YsX7GonHjgczJuiDnc_C1Q