From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Max Dillon
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:08 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 17 OM603 head vs camshaft, injectors

No rocker arms here, hydraulic compensators.  Cams on the camshaft push
directly on the hydraulic compensators (aka lifters).  Do I need to keep the
lifters with their head, and in the original hole?  I'm not planning on
doing that.  One of the lifters from the "new" head looks very new compared
to the others, surprise surprise it was installed at #1 cylinder.

-Max