Fellow list-member Chris McCann and I tried to install a new dash
cover over the cracked windshield of my 300D last night but had
limited success. Granted it was cold outside which probably didn't
help, but it just didn't seem to fit right on the dash. After sanding
the old dashboard, cleaning it, using silicon to attach the new cover
and letting it sit all night with phone books on top for
weight...it's basically half-on. Doesn't look right and there is too
much play.

So. Has anyone installed one of these before and have any tips?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs