Injectors?

Max

"Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:

When I did all the engine work to my 92 300SD I replaced the motor
mounts. They never did seem exactly smooth but every time I drive
the thing its worse and worse. Today I drove it after finding
both sets of keys that have been lost for a couple of months (one
was in the drawer where they were supposed to be, the other was
actually laying in the back seat of the car) and the thing just
vibrates like crazy at idle like the mounts are completely
colapsed. WTF? I have about 350 miles on these mounts, anybody
ever seen bad mounts straight out of the box? Should I make Rusty
send me new ones?

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
99 E430, 99 E320. 97 E300, 95 E300, 93 300D, 92 500SEL,