There was a guy in Chicago 25 or so years ago who had a 230S or 230SE (111) in a garage when a tree fell on the garage. He had it turned into a 2 seat pickup. He sold it a few years later.

I don't think I have seen a 110 pickup, but there have been several fade from 111 body cars.

I've seen a photo of a similar custom W110. Not sure if it started out as a Binz ambulance or a sedan.