Max,
  Hahahaha.  I have the same one.  Turned the spell checker off after
finding it takes less time to proofread what I write instead of fighting
with it changing names and words it does not know into something completely
different.

Mike
On Jul 23, 2011 8:56 AM, "Max Dillon" <meadedil...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Your iphone can't spell as well a my android, you should dump it and get
one like mine (HTC Evo 4g) .... ;)

> Max
> --
>
> Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Todd,
>
> A former business partner was into woodgas heavily tongue point where he
corresponded regularly with a guy in one offend Nordic countries who is
considered an expert on the subject.

> He went so far as to design and build a woodgas system for his farm
tractor based on WWII designs still available in out of date literature.

> He was also a closet survivalist as well, and probably has enough food and
guns in his "compound" to survive for many years....

> Dan
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 22, 2011, at 2:18 PM, "Smith, Todd" <todd.sm...@camc.org> wrote:
>
>> One of the lists that I subscribe to Woodgas@Yahoogroups is full of
people who build and operate Woodgas gasifiers on vehicles. You can read
more at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WoodGas/join Some of the appeal is
that gasifiers can produce engine-grade gas from almost any type of biomass,
like cherry pits and walnut shells.

>> North Korea now as well as Germany and Australia during WWII used
pyrolysis gasification (Woodgas) to reduce the amount of petroleum fuel
needed. In fact, gasoline was marketed by the Standard Oil Company as a way
to use a waste lightweight petroleum distillate that was being extracted
between fuel oil and kerosene in internal combustion engines. Prior to this,
the standard fuel for ICE was producer gas (Woodgas)

>> One of the list members, Wayne Keith from Alabama has ran several pickup
trucks from Woodgas for years and frequently works with Auburn University
alternate energy program to further develop the technology.

>> Todd Smith

On Behalf Of Dan Penoff
>> Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 11:16
>> To: Mercedes Discussion List
>> Subject: Re: [MBZ] schwarz/rot/dummkopf
>>
>> Speaking of wood gas generators, I was listening to a guy on NPR the
other day who had been in North Korea. He said that a lot of their military
trucks were running off wood gas generators due to the lack of gasoline and
diesel.