From: Gerry Archer <arche...@embarqmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipi...@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 4:09 PM
Subject: [MBZ] MBCA and Pacifica Car Shows

A local retired commercial fisherman has the rustiest MB inside and
outside I've ever seen.
Asked him why he parked it with one wheel up on the concrete wheel stop
in the parking space, and he said the driver side door wouldn't close otherwise.
It ran good and didn't have many miles on it.
He said it got rusty because he sometimes threw his wet nets on the seats, in
the
trunk, and tied down on the roof.

This would be a good MB to enter in the MBCA Car Show.  It should
make it all the way to the West Coast with a little help from members along the
way.
After the show, someone out there could park it in their backyard and then
enter it in the
Pacifica Rusty Car Contest. (See attached.) which is probably the only contest
that MB has never won.
Gerry

Can I bring my wvo burning 300d and my neighbors $450 td?
Betting they would be the talk of the club......hahaha
Mike