Hello All,
  Reporting in from Clyde, Ohio on the way to Dearborn to visit The Henry
Ford museum and deliver an old Braden winch I sold.  Left the house around
2am and should be in Dearborn by 1pm or so.  The 300d is running fine so
far, the rear muffler broke loose and had to be removed before we got to
Jamestown, NY but other than that I figure she is doing well for a 27 year
old car loaded with a 250+ pound winch, a full tank of fuel, full cooler and
an extra 28 gallons of wvo.  Have been running 70+ the whole trip.  Fun so
far!

Later, Mike