What's Regina think of that? :)

 Luther   KB5QHU    Oak Park, IL
'87 300SDL (312,xxx mi)
'91 Dodge Ram 150 (290,xxx mi)

On 7/26/2011 10:04 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
I'm half tempted to go up there and get gump from you

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2011, at 12:44 PM, redghost<redgh...@comcast.net>  wrote:

I stopped because I ran out of storage space. I was stocking up on parts for
Gump in case oldest boy was not careful in driving her.  He was less interested
in having to do cold morning starts, and Gump blew her gasket around that time
... so he wrecked the wife's car instead.

Now I have all kinds of 114/115 parts and body bits the need new homes.  At
least I know they are top quality, since I picked them myself.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers