http://www.safetyforum.com/passengervans/

On 27/07/2011 4:27 PM, Peter Hertzing wrote:
I have literally logged thousands of driving hours in one of these and they
are no more unstable then most other trucks or vans, but I think if you look
at most of the accidents most were tied to mechanical or tire failure. I
have never had a wreck in one - but the next group that took one many years
ago when I was a youth director rolled one after I left a note with the
rental company that one of the rear tires had sidewall damage.

Like any mode of transportation its all about the maintenance.

I have never talked my own wife into it, but I think the perfect care would
be a retired 6 passenger limo for the family - seats 6 in back 2 in front
with a TV and a DIVIDER.

What else could you ask for.

Peter