Jimmy, you nailed it.

Max

Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com> wrote:

Andrew wrote: "OK. ?Let me phrase this slightly differently. If you were
limited to ONE composer whom would you choose to listen to
Exclusively."

This is a very difficult question. It would be too hard to decide between
Mozart, Bach and Wagner. I enjoy listening to Mozart the most because of the
variety and I just like his better. But, Bach was so prolific and the Sonata
and Fugues are really amazing when you study the structure of them. He wrote
quadruple fugues (where four parts all follow the overarching fugue structure
and when the four parts are played ALL together, they also fight the fugue
structure. Its actually quite amazing to keep all of that head when composing.
But, I would probably say Mozart anyway.

If I had to choose one composition, it would be Wagner's Ring Cycle (its four
different opera's)

OR, Jimmy Buffet's greatest Hits. Which is in the CD player of my car right now.

Donald H. Snook