Make sure you see the falls at night.  They light it up and it is absolutely
beautiful.  They have a lot of fireworks there too.  Great place to stop.
Check out the Battleship and submarine docked there too.  If you have never
been in one it is very cool to check out.

You will be way west of where I will be.

Mike
On Jul 28, 2011 7:16 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:
> Not sure off hand where that is in relation to where we will be but the
plan it to be at niagra falls tomorrow for overnight