I got this link to work:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117530990844305295379/MBCASEATTLE2010CARS
HOW#slideshow/5634224678813311794

There are some beautiful cars in there.  I was surprised how much I didn't
really care about the more modern cars.   I liked the black 280SE convertible,
the white 280SL and the brown SL with Pagoda top.  Beautiful cars.

Donald H. Snook
McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.
300 West Douglas
P.O. Box 207
Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207
Tel. (316) 263-5851
This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or
protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify me.

http://www.mtsqh.com/