Subject:        MERCEDES 3.0 6 CYLINDER DIESEL - $400 (BARTON)
Date:   Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:   fred.s...@yahoo.com
To:     fred.s...@verizon.net

fred.s...@yahoo.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.

Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at http://burlington.craigslist.org/pts/2506412271.html to contact the person who posted this.

   MERCEDES 3.0 6 CYLINDER DIESEL

Date: 2011-07-21, 6:03PM

This was removed from a 1987 300d sedan. I bought the car and stripped it thinking I was going to need the motor for my 124 wagon. I ended up using the turbo,glow plugs and injection pump. I was going to hold on to it in case I need it but now I have a whole other wagon. I have my old injection pump that can go with it. It was ok except for the stop lever was funky and I screwed up its threads trying to free it. Ultimately my car just needed the turbo. (IP was fine) If you want to compression test before buying it I will reinstall the IP. for you. The car had sat all winter and started right up with nothing bad to note. It seemed to have real good power as well. I will and snap a couple pics and download them in a bit if it is still here.

   * Location: BARTON
   * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
     commercial interests

Original URL: http://burlington.craigslist.org/pts/2506412271.html

/this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to: /http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/U2FsdGVkX185NDAyOTQwMkBoynlW7d7uofS2L13GzUKkbY7WswAwu9Q_nUOMXofvYAQVMZiGV2gFHXjHCzp53w