For some reason we get a ton of Oriental tourists around here.  Some in
cars, many by the busload.  I live by Watkins Glen and there are tourists
here all summer, most Oriental, then there's the NASCAR crowd.
  If you or Regina are into good wine and have the time you may want to look
at checking out part of the Finger Lakes Wine Trail.  There are more
wineries than you can shake a stick at and some of the very best wines in
the world come from here.  I am pretty partial to the Seneca lake wineries,
the view is great from all of them and the folks that run most of them are
rather casual, not the snobby wine crowd.  Wish ya had a whole day to spend
here, I would take you on a grand tour of all of the cool sights to see.

Mike
On Jul 30, 2011 10:23 AM, "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> wrote:
> I was one of the few whit people in that town, it seems I woke up in the
middle east somewhere, or china. We are now at one of those rest fuel stop
deals off the turnpike and it's even worse. Such things I am not used to
from okieland

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 30, 2011, at 9:30 AM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> We did it October 2001 for our honeymoon.
>>
>> The Radisson we stayed in wasn't finished yet, we had a 12th floor falls
view jacuzzi suite. 12th floor being the highest that was finished. Hotel
was cheap too, like $89 a night if memory serves.

>> -Curt
>>
>> Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:44:25 -0400
>> From: Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com>
>> To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Niagra
>>
>> Ahhh, the "Maid of the Mist". How I remember that! Summer of 1971.
>>
>> The US side of Niagara was a dump. Cross the Rainbow Bridge into Canada
and it was like the Wizard of Oz when they from black and white to
Technicolor.

>> Dan
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jul 29, 2011, at 10:52 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
wrote:

>>> Just got done watching the fireworks. Did the boat thing earlier.
Staying in a way overpriced super 8 up the street. E300 still not broke down
but when I get home I need to replace the rear shocks.