Are we talking about running diesel engines on CNG (I'd only heard of that with spark ignition engines), or are we talking about synthesizing diesel from NG?

Mitch.

roger...@comcast.net wrote:
Jerry, I'd switch even my old diesels for synthetic diesel. It's cleaner, more power, better mileage, but I don't expect to see it. It's better to try to create something else rather than what could be. And even our old diesels would run on synthetic diesel without costly mods. Best Wishes, Roger Hale Monroe, Ga.