Fellow Star gazers

Sept 10 is the 4th annual NE NB Chowdah fest,  which promises to be bigger
and better than ever. For those of you who will not be at t h Rusty Q that
day-this is the place. If you are too far away to drive your diesel Benz,(if
there is such a place)  we will meet you at the airport with free loaner
Benz to drive for the event.  Curt has spent the last 11 months devising new
menu items, we have a new chef  joining  us for a RI specialty,  and I have
a new CD to debut.   Rusty is donating free MB key chains for all who
attend. As a reminder-here are the photos of last year's Chowdah Q-
http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/curtludwig/ChowdaQ%202010/#!cpZZ1QQ
tppZZ32

Dwight

Dwight Giles Jr.