Kaleb whined:

"Am I the only one working on thanksgiving?"

I have to go to the old nuke plant tonight and make electricity so all y'all can sit around, after having stuffed yourselves to within an inch of bursting, sipping a beverage of choice and visit pleasantly with family and friends. My goofy family (dad, step-mom, sister) decided to have Italian chow today for some reason...my wife and kids are tight. At work tonight I get to have turkey and all the stuff prepared by a feller with questionable hygine. And I do have dib son all the oil used to fry the birds.

Thanks for everything, good friends.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 143K
Litchfield Park, AZ