Dave;
If that engine has been sitting for days, as I assume, hydrolock is not the
cause anylonger for it to be seized.
If it overheated, the rings welded to the cylinder walls when the motor shut
down.
The cause for overheating may as well have been a blown head gasket but is a
mute issue at this point.
No matter what caused the problem, just pull the head and you will see.
Otherwise you will never know.
If you want to fix the engine you will wind up doing it anyway.