Petri.il is a good source for info when you are a reluctant or professional network admin. Mark menasi is a good source too. www.minasi.com/

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:
 If you have a windows 2000 CD, you can update it to 2000 SP4 with a process
 called slipstreaming.   Load the cd into a folder on the HD. Download the
 SP4 executable.  Search for "slipstream windows 2000" for instructions.
 Or see:
 http://www.petri.co.il/windows_2000_xp_sp_slipstreaming.htm
 Slipsteaming works on any winders OS from 2000 and beyond to install any OS
 updates.

Thanks for the link!  Very helpful.  I had heard the term
"slipstreaming" before but not being any kind of a Windows
administrator if I can avoid it, didn't really know how to do it.

Alex