Mitch,
Your story sounds like something Hollywood would develop for a movie. I love it
when people try to protect the Kennedy's, as though they can't afford their own
protection. I loved the truncated article headlines on AOL a few years back,
"Ted Kennedy has Malignant Brain...". To which I said, I've known that for
decades. If you liked him, that's up to you, but when he finally died, I opened
a beer and celebrated. To me, he was a cowardly, evil person. I think his
drinking allowed him to live with himself.
Just my opinion since we are all giving opinions instead of talking about that
awful POS Brown MB paint color.
Best Wishes,
Roger Hale
Monroe, Ga.