MAO wrote:  "I think any caddy is the equal chevy in drag.
I don't like modern cars - they all are in drag."

Actually, there have been very few collaborations between Chevy and Cadillac.
They both made some disastrous cars all on their own. The Cimarron was, of
course, and exception.   But, most of the cross division models were between
Buick, Pontiac, Olds, and Chevy.  Cadillac tried to stay above the other lines.

By the way, the newer Cadillacs are actually amazing cars.  Cadillac is really
turning out some serious sports cars.

Donald H. Snook